STORY TIME FOR ME, Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the State of Nevada, U.S.A. (referred to herein as ”STFM”) appreciates the significance of the privacy of viewers and potential customers who visit our website, participate in our interactive programs and webinars, or purchase STFM products online. This Security and Privacy Statement (herein referred to as "Statement") SUMMARIZES the information STFM collects through STORYTIMEFORME.COM, and defines the circumstances under which STFM will use and divulge that information. This Statement represents STFM’s sole purpose and intent with regard to the collection of data obtained through this WEBSITE and STFM’s use of such information. By using the STFM WEBSITE, you agree to our policy statement. If you do not agree to this Statement, please do not continue to use the STFM WEBSITE.
This Statement applies only to STFM's collection of information through the STFM WEBSITE and STFM’s use and disclosure of such information. This Statement does not apply, in any way, to any of the following: Collection of information offline, collection of information by telephone, collection of information obtained through direct mail, or the use or disclosure of information by any of our independent representative entities.
STFM operates the STFM WEBSITE from its office located in the State of NEVADA, U.S.A. The STFM WEBSITE IS NOT subject to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than those of the United States. STFM makes no representation or warranty that any content or offers originating from any other unofficial STFM WEBSITE is appropriate or available for use. VIEWERS are responsible for obtaining authentic access to the STFM WEBSITE, and STFM is exempt from liability from other content that the user has found on similar sites. Users who patronize unofficial STFM websites, do so on their own VOLITION and at their own risk, and will be held wholly responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
PERIODIC CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Due to the monthly and yearly changes that our business is likely to undergo, we reserve the right to change this Statement without prior notice. You can determine when this Statement was last revised by referring to the DATE OF THE LAST CHANGE AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR SITE. Any changes to this Statement will become effective upon the revised date posted on this page, accessible through the STFM WEBSITE. Your continued use of the STFM WEBSITE following changes to our policy will attest to your acceptance of those changes.
Information collected through the STFM WEBSITE relate to: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. "Personal Information" identifies you as an individual — i.e., name, address, telephone number, email address, social security, credit card information, billing address and shipping information. "Non-Personal Information" is GENERAL information relating to demographics, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal a specific identity.
No PERSONAL INFORMATION is required to access the STFM WEBSITE. In order for you to take advantage of opportunities available through the STFM WEBSITE; register for an account with STFM, make a purchase, sign up to receive STFM email, or to make a payment on your STFM account, we may require that you SUPPLY us with PERSONAL INFORMATION through the STFM WEBSITE. STFM will ONLY collect PERSONAL INFORMATION from you that you provide WILLINGLY.
When you visit the STFM WEBSITE, we provide certain services such as, but not limited to: website hosting, newsletter services, order fulfillment. NON-PERSONAL information is generally collected from outside sources and is information that you provide voluntarily.
OTHER NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
STFM may collect NON-PERSONAL information about your interests, OR location, and ONLY when you WILLINGLY provide us with said information.
STFM reserves the right to use NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION under the following conditions:
- RESPONDING TO YOUR INQUIRIES AND FULFILLING YOUR ORDERS — We may use your NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION to respond to your inquiries to STFM and to fill your requests.; e.g. sending you REQUESTED information when you sign up to join any of our AFFILIATE PROGRAMS, send you updates about STFM and NEW PRODUCTS, or to provide your NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION to our Independent Sales Representatives.
- KEEPING YOU INFORMED OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES — STFM may use your NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION to send you information about new products and services and other items that may be of interest to you.
- SENDING EMAILS — At the sole discretion of STFM, we may use your NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION to send you emails (a) to confirm the contents of your ORDERS made through the STFM WEBSITE, (b) to inform you that we have received your personal information, (c) to provide you with information regarding the STFM WEBSITE, or (d) to inform you of changes to this Statement, our Terms and Conditions of Use, or our other terms, conditions, or policies. As this information may hold relevant and important information as to your use of the STFM WEBSITE, we feel these emails are essential for proper correspondence with our customers.
TO WHOM DO WE SHARE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may disclose the NON-PERSONAL we collect in the following ways:
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES — We may divulge your NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION to third parties for their direct marketing purposes ONLY when you WILLINGLY consent to such disclosure.
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS. We reserve the right to transfer any and all PERSONAL and NON-PERSONAL information that we receive from users of the STFM WEBSITE to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of STFM’s assets or stock (including but without limitation to any connection having to deal with bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- OTHER DISCLOSURES. Finally, notwithstanding any other provision of this Statement or the Terms and Conditions of Use to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose and use your PERSONAL INFORMATION if we believe that we are required to do so: (a) by law; (b) in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena; (c) in response to a law enforcement agency's request; (d) to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use or our other terms, conditions, or policies; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of STFM, you or others; and/or (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW DO WE USE AND DIVULGE THE NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE?
Because NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION does not personally identify you, we reserve the right to use, and or to disclose NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION to third parties, for any purpose that STFM feels is necessary for the betterment of services, i.e., forwarding NON-PERSONAL information to STFM independent Sales Representatives.
Company Policy states that all customers may receive a 7 day free trial for Story Time For Me™, enabling the prospective customer sufficient time to test our website and program’s compatibility with their personal computer. There will be no extension of this free trial period, nor will subscriptions be refunded should the Story Time For Me™ website be experiencing any technical difficulties. Story Time For Me™ will make every effort to minimize this period of maintenance as quickly and professionally as possible with the assistance of our highly trained technological staff who will notify Story Time For Me™ clients of their progress.
ASSEMBLY GATHERING, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
THIS STATEMENT DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OR POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES.
STFM is aware of concerns regarding the privacy and confidentiality of PERSONAL INFORMATION. STFM has installed technologies that contain certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help us protect against unauthorized access to PERSONAL INFORMATION and to help maintain data security. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage solution is 100% secure. As a result, although we take steps to protect your PERSONAL INFORMATION, we cannot ensure or warrant absolute security of any information you transmit to, or receive from us, or that we store in our systems.
You, the customer are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name, passwords and/or any personal account information. You will never be asked by STFM — and are not permitted — to disclose your username and password to any other person.
If you wish to STOP receiving marketing messages from an STFM it is your responsibility to contact the STFM website directly with your request.
In addition, STFM may need to retain a limited amount of information for recordkeeping purposes, and it is possible that old information will still remain within our databases and other records, that will not be removed or changed. STFM reserves the right to initiate contact with former STFM WEBSITE visitors and users. Finally, STFM is not responsible for the removal of information, or causing information to be removed from the databases or other records of third parties such as STFM Independent Sales Representatives with whom we have already shared your PERSONAL INFORMATION.
It is strictly prohibited to sign up for more than one free trial period for STFM per family or household. STFM may at their option disconnect, void or stop any usage of its programs if a customer has intentionally signed up for more than one trial period from his or her computers or family computers at a single address.
STFM policy clearly states that the pictures of children sent to us by customers and then used in personalized stories will not be shared with anyone other than the parent, guardian and child by STFM. We request no last name of child, no address of child; we want no email belonging to the child, only the email of the parent or guardian. Only the parents or guardian over 18 years old or older, that are caring for the child can send us pictures that must be appropriate for children and in good taste and pre-approved by STFM at its sole discretion or they will be destroyed and not used for the story thus initiating a further request by STFM for different clothing apparel for the picture will be requested by STFM or the story will not be produced. After the story had been delivered to the customer STFM will not be held legally responsible for that story being shared, altered or changed by any customer once delivered by email to customer by STFM. When making a purchase, the customer has access for 12 months 24 hours a day to the stories you have selected. You may indefinitely continue viewing them with a $5.00 renewal fee(as long as STFM an operating entity) at the end of each 12 month period or make a single purchase of any product on our website during the year that will eliminate this fee. At the end of each year you will receive a reminder notice but not an automatic bill. The link of the personalized story may be shared by the customer with relatives and friends at no extra charge.
If you have any questions regarding this Statement, please contact us directly by via our online form at www.storytimeforme.com/contact. Please note that email communications are not secure. Therefore, you should never include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence to STFM. Our fax number is 314-802-7269.
Story Time For Me™ policy and Terms of Condition © 2009 Story Time For Me™, Inc. All rights reserved.